Sunday, November 28, 2010

PBL Update

Well, it is finally completed! Our group had to use Googledocs to come up with a plan to pitch to schools. Now, I have to admit that I was not pleased when our group decided to focus on math! I mean that is actually one of my worst subjects (to this day I don't know how I got past 1+1=2).  I realized that I had to put in extra effort because of this mathematical challenge.  Luckily, I was able to come up with a lesson that focused on both math and reading so I was successful at completing my assignments.

 What did I hate about completing the PBL? Well, I did not really enjoy using Googledocs but that was really because so many comments were made and it started taking like 10 MINUTES just to download the first page!  It is a good way for people who can not get together to do a face to face to collaborate.  I don't know how my group would have been able to complete the assignment had it not been for this program. I give Gdocs a thumbs up! It is free, has up to date with a choice of different programs, allows collaboration and even stores info for you. What more could anyone ask for? Here's a link for you to see what how our group collaborated using Googledocs! PBL Project Group C
Click here to see the wiki for our PBL Project

No comments:

Post a Comment